CFP Playoff Semifinal games – who ya got?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

#1 LSU vs #4 Oklahoma and #2 Ohio State vs #3 Clemson 

I’m going with LSU and Ohio State.  I think Clemson will lose handily. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

LSU easily.

Ohio St vs Clemson will be a great game. I will lean toward the Buckeyes.

This could be the best playoff yet…

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

LSU 63, OU 3

OSU 31, Clemson 28

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I agree with you on who will win. However, I just dont care enough to see mostly the same teams in it year in and year out to watch any of it.

1 4

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Somehow. someway other programs need to recruit better – not having elite recruiting makes it almost impossible to get on the big stage.   This is what makes Utah bed crapping against Oregon almost unbearable. If Utah took care of business they would have crashed a party that would have seemed inconceivable.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Wtf are you talking about? Are you referring to your last thread where you refused to answer me IN THAT THREAD? Even here you’re being vague. Saying that Whitt is a bad coach because he doesnt have nike paying tje Sewells uncles is s**tty analysis of a coach. Clearly you’re in the minority not only in Ute Hub, but nationally.

User Suspended
            @a2ute

nike paying the Sewells uncles” – link?

SalUteopia
              Ute Fan
              @saluteopia

Would the Sewells and Thibodeux come to Utah if Cristobal was our HC?

User Suspended
                @a2ute

If it’s that obvious to you that the reason why Oregon recruits well is that they pay players- then you should report this to the NCAA post haste.

With one phone call, all our recruiting issues would disappear and Oregon would be back to recruiting 3* Rudys like Utah.  Do it! It’s very clear you have the goods on the Ducks.

Lol, it’s like a trump supporter with their “deep state” conspiracies. 

SalUteopia
                  Ute Fan
                  @saluteopia

No, I did not say anything about payments or any other unethical means. I’m genuinely trying to understand if the issue is as simple as KW being a bad recruiter. If it is indeed that simple, shouldn’t a Cristobal be able to recruit Sewell and Thibodeux to Utah? Don’t you agree?

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

Are you going to claim Oregon ed in top recruits before uncle Phil became the Nike CEO? Are you also claiming cheating does not happen in college football recruiting?

You know what Pace, I have some ocean front property in Magna to sell you.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Context really does mean nothing to you. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

LSU 45 – OK 24

OSU 31 – Clemson 24

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

The past 10 years of poor leadership on offense has been a huge barrier to recruiting. DEs short stent as a consultant and Ludwig’s coming back home to retire is why Utah has had recent offensive success. Utah’s marginal recruiting in certain position groups, WR, OL, LB, QB (improving with Ludwig) is a notable reason for the talent gap and lack of depth. Utes missed on a couple solid LB recruits. Somewhat surprised how Holiday is still on as WR coach. More to it I’m sure.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Blows my mind that LB seems to always be an issue regarding depth and talent.  You’d think that kwhitt being a former big shot LB at the zoo and even played in the NFL ( didn’t he play as a scrub when players went on strike?) would help with recruiting.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Clemson and OU will lose handily. OU had like four players suspended right?  

LSU vs Ohio St is something different for a change. I hope THE Ohio State loses since they are a bunch of ninnies. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CFP Playoff Semifinal games – who ya got?