Chase out for the Holiday Bowl. That really is too bad

Viewing 9 reply threads

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I don’t think there has been a player I’ve enjoyed watching more.  

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Too bad.  Good kid, great player, loyal Ute.  I hope he has a long and fruitful pro career.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Source?

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Player on the team told me.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Why?

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Apparently, he dislocated his hip in the Championship game.  He didn’t leave the game.  He’s a stud.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Has it been reported that he’s officially out ? Whitt said it was questionable.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I have heard from several good sources that he is very unlikely to play.  He may dress, but that is not likely at this point.  Someone above mentioned a hip issue.  I heard that his shoulder was the problem.

He needs to get his body healed and ready for the Combine.  Let Bernard play and get some more experience for next year.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Bummer if true. But we’ve seen that Bernard can step in without much drop off. Hopefully that is even more true with Bernard getting #1 reps in practice for a few weeks.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sad face if we’ve already seen Chase’s last game as a Ute.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

Could be tough sledding without arguably our 4 best players. Moss, Chase, Covey and Huntley.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Great college career for him, one of our best LBs ever.  Too bad he is finishing his college career this way.  Can’t wait to see how he does at the next level.  

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Sad that Chase appears destined to sit out his last chance to take the field in a Ute uniform due to injury, while other healthy players (Harry at ASU for example) are choosing not to play for their teams.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Anybody know if Northwestern will be missing any key players? 

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

I heard an interview on Bill Riley made it sound like they were all healthy or would be by game time. 

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chase out for the Holiday Bowl. That really is too bad