Christmas gift idea

Viewing 6 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Pretty cool and inexpensive gift for any Ute fan is to have one of the players do a Cameo.   I did it last year for our group that went down to the Rose Bowl and Britain Covey didn’t disappoint.  It is also a great way to support the ones still in school with a little extra cash.  Go Utes!!

So far the following are available:

Britain Covey

Micah Bernard

Ja’Quinden Jackson

Sage Thompson

Eric Rowe

Zack Moss

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

$10 isn’t bad

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

I’m seriously debating using Covey to tell my daughters (9 and 11) that I’m taking them to the Rose Bowl. They love Covey…but $50. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Supply chain concerns have inflated prices across all industries.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Covey was awesome when I did it with him last year. He filmed it from the locker room and went above and beyond with the video. I just ordered our video again for our group going down to the RB

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

I had Covey do one last year for my kids – it was worth every penny. My kids were beside themselves.

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

I booked my Cameo with Covey. I’m excited to film my girls response! They love him!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

There was something in this post that was causing the mobile app to crash.There was a LOT of extra HTML in the links and something in there the mobile app choked on. @uteusmc thanks for posting such a cool set of links, but next time try to make sure it is only the links and not the extra html!

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Sorry about that. That is what uou get with a Finance degree…limited tech knowledge. I cut and pasted those links so I must have goobered it up. Thanks for fixing it Tony

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Christmas gift idea