Classic Andy Reid blowing it moment.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Brady throws a BULLET to the flat. Tipped and falls right into a DB hands. But nope bad bad lineup in the Neutral zone. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m confused, how is that on Andy Reid? That’s just a phenomenally stupid play by the lineman.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

It’s true – many football players aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Reided it. 

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Most bone-headed penalty ever. I mean, all other penalties have at least some human mistake that is forgivable. False starts are dumb, but can be forgivable – maybe the crowd noise was too much or whatever. Personal fouls – everybody loses their cool in the heat of battle at times. Late hit – the same.

But lining up in the neutral zone? When it costs your team a trip to the Super Bowl? Seriously, KCs’ Dee Ford will have nightmares over that one for decades. I mean, a simple check on where you are lining up is so easy to do. Absolute monstrosity of a stupid mistake.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Game was lost on that play. Bill Buckner level mistake by Ford that seemed to quickly get overlooked.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Classic Andy Reid blowing it moment.