Classic Andy Reid blowing it moment.

• Next: Arizona State – Sat Oct 19 4PM – Pac12 TV

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Brady throws a BULLET to the flat. Tipped and falls right into a DB hands. But nope bad bad lineup in the Neutral zone. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m confused, how is that on Andy Reid? That’s just a phenomenally stupid play by the lineman.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

It’s true – many football players aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Reided it. 

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Most bone-headed penalty ever. I mean, all other penalties have at least some human mistake that is forgivable. False starts are dumb, but can be forgivable – maybe the crowd noise was too much or whatever. Personal fouls – everybody loses their cool in the heat of battle at times. Late hit – the same.

But lining up in the neutral zone? When it costs your team a trip to the Super Bowl? Seriously, KCs’ Dee Ford will have nightmares over that one for decades. I mean, a simple check on where you are lining up is so easy to do. Absolute monstrosity of a stupid mistake.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Game was lost on that play. Bill Buckner level mistake by Ford that seemed to quickly get overlooked.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Professional Sports NFL Classic Andy Reid blowing it moment.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EagleMountainUte 8 months, 4 weeks ago.