Coach Larry on KALL 700. Highly recommend, great interview.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      2 1

Anonymous
      Inactive
      10 4

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

Did he announce his resignation?

9 7

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I will never ever understand the people here still defending him with the downvotes, unless they’re just trolling at this point.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

I will agree that many will never understand.  The very tiny insight into the athletic department I have does convince me that most fans have a TV understanding of what is happening and very little real understanding of the real issues.  It is too easy to simply think GDit why are we not champs, make some changes.  Next, paying the salary to get it but not getting it makes it worse.  The moment that you want to make a change or even need to make a change does not make it the time to make a change.  There are more moving parts like contracts, options and such that are not for us to know.  Dollars figure in more than you think, can’t just demand that someone slaps leather and make it happen.  The details of who left or who just didn’t quite make it here can also be different than what appears or gets to us from the talking heads.

I am not a troll and not a LK relative, just someone with maybe more patients.  Even that is strange because I have been here since Jack Gardner but missing Foster for all but one year when in the service.  Hard to imagine folks in more of a hurry for better BB than myself.  I could be pollyanna because over the years Boylen and Giacoletti are the only FB or BB coaches I have lost faith in.  Both times, improvement was harder than expected.  I do grant you, I don’t know what the 2021 Pac league Utah program can expect to get from the open market.  I do think we will learn that this year or next, just hope it is an improvement.

8 5

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Did he agree to a lower buy out ?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Coach Larry on KALL 700. Highly recommend, great interview.