Coach Shaw

Viewing 1 reply thread
      6 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Love that guy. Gracious in his post game remarks. I covet him because he is an amazing guy. Coaches real “student” athletes.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

yeah… and kyle whittingham is a douche.

Whitt is every bit of the “good guy” that shaw is.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Good guys have an offense that come back and win in OT at Autzen stadium. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Huh? BGU wasn’t denigrating Whitt as a person, just saying Shaw is a good dude.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

No the second post was he got me. I covet the s**t out of his complete team. 

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

and I quote, “I covet him BECAUSE he is an amazing guy.”

Not because he is a good football coach… Coveting something generally means you think that what they have is better than what you have. His specific reason was because of Shaw’s personal character (even though he probably knows little to nothing about who Shaw actually is).

Don’t tell me I misunderstood him when that is literally exactly what he said.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

I didn’t read it that way. But, I can see how it can be read that way.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

It is more than just I consider Shaw to be better than Whitt. Not that Whitt is bad he just isn’t better than Shaw. It’s like the difference between Taco Bell and Red Iguana. You wish you could drive down town and buy a delicious burrito but Taco Bell is right there at 2 am and you don’t have much self esteem so you think why not it won’t hurt just this once so you order and it worked you ain’t hungry anymore and you drive back home and get in bed but then your stomach rolls and you think man why did I do that now you won’t ever be able to look at your toilet the same way again. 

chinngiskhaan
                Ute Fan
                @chinngiskhaan

Yeah… cuz Taco Bell has won a national championship and a COY award.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

Taco Bell is more popular than Red Iguana has more stores and sells more. 

This was mostly TIC post late at night and I was hungry for mole. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.