Coaches poll has the Utes at 8

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This puts us in a good position to make some noise.  Now we need to deliver and prove we belong there.

By the way, our friends down south are not in the top 25.  That kind of surprises me.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“By the way, our friends down south are not in the top 25.  That kind of surprises me.”

They seem to be all over the board right now.

Here’s the current set for BYU from Massey’s composite.
      38 22 15 50 29 13 46 10 48 29 38 20

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Yes, they are included in many preseason polls.  Also, they return a lot of players from a good team.  Yes, they were beat by UAB to end the season.  But, they were missing half their defense on that day,

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

In contrast, here is Utah from the same composite.

13 17 7 5 7 36 13 17 16 16 6 5

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

They are mid-major trash. They won games last year by catching some good teams at the right times and then beating their usual menu of French pastries. Then they were exposed by a bad team in a bad bowl game. They don’t deserve to be ranked.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

They won games last year by catching some good teams at the right times…”

Any given Saturday, baby.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

They’re going insane at the thought that Utah is ranked #8 and their P5-wannabes are in the “others receiving votes” on DN.

Someone must have reported me since all my comments are now going straight to “will be reviewed by moderator” and some have been erased. Make it so easy for them to get the last word in.

They are a *bunch of slack-jawed pussies.

*Bunch: 2 or 3 zoobs with multiple accounts. Pathetic.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

My posts have ALL been “under review” for 3-yrs now.  Bunch ‘o whiney little brothers.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

The “coaches” have traditionally favored the traditional football powers and thus making it to the top ten is great.  I honestly hope and expect the AP and other polls will place the Utes higher, but its not worth debating a poll about something that no team has earned yet.    A loss or a bad showing on September 3 and the Utes will sink fast even though its a huge challenge to open on the road vs an SEC team.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coaches poll has the Utes at 8