Coaching

Viewing 5 reply threads
      5 6

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

I’m ready for 

Enough of these half-assed seasons and disappointments; to compete in the PAC-12 you need coaches and players with a killer instict. You need someone who’s not afraid to go for it on 4th and 1 and up 50-0. Now, here comes the massive down votes, GO!…..

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Why would he leave Florida and come to Utah?! But need to find a way to get Brian Johnson back before he becomes a big shot. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I didn’t think you would change teams to Florida. Well, bye!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Aren’t you the same guy that said Jake Bentley was awesome ?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

LOL… right, and Nick Saban will be our special teams coordinator. May as well hope for that, because it’s just as likely.

Whitt isn’t the problem. If we’d hired some big shot instead of him, we’d be in a much worse situation by now. We will always be a stepping stone for guys like Urban Meyer, we will never EVER be a blue blood. We can absolutely be better than we are now, but we are on the right path to get there already. Whitt has taken this program to new heights. Soon, he will be replaced by (most likely) Morgan. I would love for Brian to be the next head coach, buuuuut I get the feeling he really has no desire to come back to Utah. Fond memories, good friends, but why would he? The way his offense is humming right now, I’d be shocked if he’s not the head coach at a blue blood program within the next two years.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Couldn’t do any worse than Harbaugh.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Im not sure Morgan is getting the job after the offseason issue. Unless our AD changes I think he will be gun shy on promoting Morgan. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I suggest a Serbian coach, someone born in the countryside.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.