Collective negative vibes for the win on Utehub

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Just when we were all kicking a stone bemoaning the bowl announcement of Holiday happens. Seemed like all year when we all got down in the dump and crying repemption happens. 

I still rate 2018 as a whole an overwhelming succcess. Now start to finish there were things to fix along the way. Slow starts, lack of offense for time on end can not and will not happen in 2019. Utah’s chances are very clear next season. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I rate this season the 3rd best in Utah football history, my history at least.  I think we know what the first two are.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

2018 hands down best defense in Utah history though. 2015 close second 2008 moves to third.

2018 offense?  I don’t think it ever met it’s full potential because of injury unfortunately. Upsetting to see WR’s get totally smacked down in the CCG. Dixon is my favorite now that Covey is hurt. Simpkins or Nacua ties for third. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I think we are being a little too harsh on the WR’s. They sucked in the CCG but they aren’t hopeless. We are three drops away from a completely different game (Enis, Thompson, Mariner). Mariner’s is unacceptable. He is too old to make those mistakes. 

Enis and Thompson are super, super young. They will be stars. I think they will be completely different next year and even in the bowl game. Especially Thompson. 

He is a #1 WR. He should have a monster bowl game. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Thompson’s was extremely difficult to catch and untimately didn’t matter they converted on Third down. It was a perfectly thrown ball.

Enis gives up on routes and plays a little lazy for my taste.

Mariner?  I don’t know he seems stuck in week two or three still. That fluke INT which lead to the points is 100% on him. 

Washingtons backfield outworked them a lot. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The take home message is we need to not be so quick to whine. I’ve been guilty of that this year as well. Things will work out in the end. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Or the more we whine the better the outcome 😂 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I think I like your answer better. 

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Tough losses, bad calls, questionable game plans, collective negativity – all things of the past. Coach Whittingham and his staff have been masters of bowl planning. Only good vibes and good things going forward, starting on the 31st.

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

Speak for yourself on the negative vibes! 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Collective negative vibes for the win on Utehub