College Football bucket list checked off.

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

So I have been thinking for a while how excited I’d be for the last of my college football experiences to be checked off my bucket list.

My experiences/stadiums were Notre Dame, Michie Stadium, the Big House and THE Rose Bowl.

So my favorites ranked best to worst?

1. THE Rose Bowl (yes a loss) when you combine the Rose Parade, highlights of Keith Jackson calling Rose Bowl games, the tradition, the roses, and the opponent this one comes out on top.

2. Notre Dame (yes, another loss), but touring the campus, the grotto, the Golden Dome, a picture in front of TD Jesus, and seeing all the Heisman Trophies, it is probably more of a college football mecca than most any other place.

3. Michie Stadium – (An Army win) the pageantry of the cadets marching into the stadium, the Golden Knights, the firing of the cannon after TDs out right next to the Hudson River, and yes, some even still take boats up the river to attend games/tailgate. Another great experience.

4. The Big House (Utah win) – I’d rather be stuffed in a telephone booth with 20 creepy clowns than have to sit on those bleachers again. And I’d have more room to sit in the telephone booth.

Any other stadiums/experiences I should put on my bucket list?

Maybe the Army-Navy game. And no I’m not ready to die now. Just very happy.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Hearing Utah’s marching band play Dua Lipa and Olivia Rodriguo covers during halftime at the Rose Bowl.  Check.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football College Football bucket list checked off.