College Football ‘Social’ Media

Viewing 3 reply threads

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Outside of UteHub (of course), are there any good Reddit/Twitter alternatives for pointlessly up to date college football news (not just Utah)?

Since both of those platforms seem intent on self-destruction, I have been open to finding something new.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

CB maybe I thinks it stands for Clownboard. 

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I like going on YouTube and hearing to what people like Late Kick, uncle Lou, and voice of college football have to say. In the live chat there is a lot of interaction, trash talk etc.

I don’t have any other social media besides this and YouTube though

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

I don’t like the Monty show on YouTube though anymore because they’ve turned into pac-12 hate club and big xii suck fest

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

Monty has always been a suck fest. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Monty is trash. He has zero inside sources on the hill, but claims to have some. Even some TSPP fans don’t like him.

enigami344
      Ute Fan
      @enigami344

I know you said reddit alternatives, but I love the CFB reddit. Lots of level headed discussions. Have you also checked out Utezone? I think you need a subscription to join their discussion board though

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

Yeah, I like CFB Reddit.  I am just irritated with the direction Reddit (the business) has been taking.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football College Football ‘Social’ Media