Colorado

Viewing 5 reply threads
      1 7

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Coach Prime definitely bringing not only marketing power to the PAC, but he’s going to bring bigger recruits than Utah can.

I grew up with dreams of going to Southern Cal, but our allegiances change. If they stayed, I think the PAC could’ve had a much larger negotiating position. 

The 60s through the 80s, it was all about the PAC8-PAC10 and the Big10, not the SEC. I’m feeling this power shift out west where I think we can see the glory of those decades on the PAC. 

UCLA is a different story, like a lost prostitute. Probably the most beautiful campus in the PAC, but due to lack of resources, they have never been able to have their own stadium. Hell, UCLA played at the Coliseum before 1982.

I’m feeling positive vibes for the PAC moving forward. Being from Los Angeles originally, I think everyone with roots there know they are making a major mistake. Weird times.  

7 4

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

LA is a cesspool.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

That’s yet to be seen. IF he can turn that program around, how long does he stay. A lot of flash and a used car salesman gimmicks is all I am seeing right now.

3 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

lol… don’t you have your own team’s site to post this on?

The second things go south for that guy he and his team will fall apart

1 7

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

LOL I just went up on campus to check up on things a few weeks ago with my academic history there actually. What’s your history at The University of Utah? Call outs are weak, my friend. What are you 15 years old?

Message board 🤓

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

So was Sumlin, so was Herm, so was Rich Rod, so was …  The Utes are still here!

(point being I will have to see it before I believe it at this juncture)

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

You really think Deion is long for Boulder, Colorado? 😂 A couple even moderately successful seasons and he’s gone. 

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Yes, I agree here. However, he definitely loves the color black. Hell, he might even have a home nearby.

I’ve run into Charles Barkley several times here in Utah, but neglected to ask if he has a home here. I’m always on the struggle bus, so I don’t care to ask such questions. 

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Probably the most beautiful campus in the PAC

Actually, I would venture that it’s probably the most beautiful campus in the world.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Really?  Stanford’s campus is really nice.   Doesn’t have the flatiron backdrop, granted, but the weather is nicer year-round.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

When I was a student at the U, playing on the Lacrosse team, my favorite roadie was to Boulder because I always thought THAT campus was the most beautiful campus I’d ever seen.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I used to live on the Central Coast and have been to Stanford’s campus a few times. I expected to be blown away when I first visited it but, in my view, it doesn’t compare to UCLA’s campus.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.