Colorado Fans on beating Utah

Viewing 5 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The Buff fans seem to be pretty confident in a Utah win. That we will be taking a “step back” this year. Not saying it can’t happen, but it is strange to see how different their perspective is than most Utah fans right now.

Colorado Season Predictions – Allbuffs.com

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I can see why they think they will beat us. They have always played us tough, they finally have a lot of upper class men, and they have been playing teams tougher and tougher.

At at some point, the ball will bounce their way and instead of 2-3 losses by one score or less, they will have 2-3 wins by less than a score.

I just hope we can put them away this year.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Yep, I agree. Their problem is the same as Utah’s, They keep improving but so does the rest of the Pac-12. I just get a kick out of their overall predictions and thoughts. Some pretty bold predictions in that thread.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Part of me thinks Colorado has had four straight chances to beat us–but could never finish the job. I think this year we finally beat them decisively.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Didn’t they have a of players in offseason legal trouble?

I think they were trending up but might stumble again this season.  Utah will be pretty beat up by November but color me unworried about Colorado at this point in the season.

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

For as much as we laugh that the Buffs aren’t our rival, the game sure plays out that way every year. Inexplicably tight games that seem to go down to last play/drive every time. I fear for the day they beat us again as it will surely cost us a division title once more.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I got the feeling in each of the last 3 games that CU would have won the game is they had one or two more minutes.

They were close to breaking through the ceiling last year. They lost the UCLA by 4, lost to USC by 3, Utah by 6, and Arizona by 7. They got boatraced by Oregon, Stanford, Arizona State, and Washington State. The loss to Hawaii was inexcusable.

But they are making progress. I predict the Utah game will have them on the edge of bowl eligibility, and they will be playing for their lives. If we are c**ky despite being injured (like last year), we will lose.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Actually, Colorado’s loss to Oregon last year was closer than the 41-24 score would seem to indicate.

Colorado made this a fourth quarter game after Sefo Liufau’s seven-yard touchdown run with 10:29 remaining cut it to 31-24. The Buffaloes had a chance to force a punt on a third-and-3 from near midfield but wide receiver Bralon Addison gained 11 yards on a reverse.
        [Taylor] Alie’s 43-yard touchdown pass to Jalen Brown on the next play restored the 14-point cushion.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by CincyUte.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

They are not that far away from putting it all together. Their defense will be in the middle third in the PAC this year, and have a decent passing game.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Colorado Fans on beating Utah