utahsportsguy
      Ute Fan
      @utahsportsguy

i am jealous, tbh

5 2

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Colorado has played CSU, Nebraska (awful), New Hampshire (lol) and UCLA. Not trying to take anything away from Colorado, but their schedule has been cake. Their defense is not great, they’re a beatable team.

I’m sick of all the doom and gloom around here.

2 2

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

And we’ve played NIU (awful), Weber State (lol) and Washington (actually good, but still not clear how good). So what?

I just want a competent offense. If you have watched any of Colorado’s games and can’t see how much better their offense is compared to ours, regardless of competition, then I don’t know what to tell you.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I don’t fault you. I have not been impressed by the offense either. But I believe that everything is in place except for execution — if receivers catch balls that hit them in the hands and we don’t get so unlucky with a few targeting calls, the UW game is a different story and you’re looking at a competent offense.

I just think that it is still too early in the season to see what we really have as a team. If we get taken to the woodshed this weekend, then I will join the concerned club. But the “sky is falling” attitude around here is tiring. Maybe it’s just the bye week and this is all people have to focus on.

3 1

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

Weber and NIU are not bad teams.  Weber hasn’t lost since the Utah game and NIU runs out of gas defensively.  It happened at Florida State last week, right there in a position to take control and then they blow it.  They are a microcosm of Utah’s time in the PAC-12.  They’ll be good in their conference.  That doesn’t excuse the offensive woes, but Nebraska and CSU are not doing well this year in conference play.

1 1

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

And amazingly enough they are doing it with Co-Offensive Coordinators… 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Against competition with a combined record of 1-14…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado has scored 30+ points in every game so far