Colorado is 7 point dogs to USC tonight

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

is CU decimated by injuries or something?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Their defense blows.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Why do you say that? Havent watched them but box score cruising they dont look too bad. below avg maybe.

USC and CU are essentially the inverse of each other right now. Above average on one side of the ball and below avg on the other side

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

They gave up like 300 running yards to Nebraska. And they almost lost to Nebraska by such poor defense.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It gets real for them this next week.  They have USC today then play on the road at Washington next Saturday. They could easily drop both.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I think they lose to the washingtons with tonight being a coin flip +/- home field adv

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Are we “cheering” for USC or CU?

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I dont care about anything other than winning out 

that said, USC has a much easier schedule the rest of the way. If we were to win the south with 3 losses USC would have to lose tonight imo

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Three losses shouldn’t win the south. I want to control my fate. I want USC to win tonight. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

If USC wins, we control our destiny. If Colorado wins, we need help to win the south. 

I’d rather control my own destiny. 

Also, if Colorado wins tonight, they’d have to lose three of their last six games for us to win with three loses. That’s not happening.

The south champ will have two losses.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Looking at their remaining schedules I just don’t know.  My gut says CU isnt as good as they seem and USC will be the problem.  I guess well see after tonight…

Anonymous
      Inactive

CU is not a good team. This game is the start of a very tough stretch for them. They’ll be back down to earth in no time. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Combined record of CU’s opponents: 6-21
      Strength of schedule: 94

ASU is a decent win, but we don’t know much outside of that because everyone they’ve played has been absolutely terrible. The next two weeks will tell us if they’re for real or not.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Colorado is 7 point dogs to USC tonight