Colorado is getting a rematch with Stanford, just so you know.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I was listening to sportstalk radio here in Denver this morning. Apparently Colorado fans are being “realistic” and realize they will lose to Stanford. However, they have chalked up the rest of their games as wins so are looking forward to a second shot at Stanford in the Pac12 Championship game.

I know it’s probably not going to shake out this way, but wouldn’t it be funny if Utah and Colorado are undefeated in league play when they face off in November? With wins over Washington, Oregon (2), Stanford, and Cal. Okay, Oregon St, but what does that show.

So anyway Utah and Colorado if they both win the rest of their games until that matchup would be 11-0 and 10-1 with 8 wins in the Pac12 each.

I’m guessing that would be a Top10 matchup. Funny if the two newest members were undefeated in conference, since nobody has done it since Utah/Colorado came to the league.

But yeah, I’m not counting on both being undefeated coming into that game. BTW Stanford and Oregon are the only two champions so far in Pac12. Stanford was 7-2 in league play one year and the rest were 8-1.

pancakes
      Ute Fan
      @pancakes

I would say even one loss is unrealistic. Maybe pessimistic, but I say we’ll lose 2 games at best, the conference is too good for Utah to dominate. We’re not there yet. But Utah lost 3 games in the south last year and still tied for first.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No way Utah is undefeated. If so you are a genius.  Injuries to Lotulelei this week Utah could lose. The injury to Fitts is bad to.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado is getting a rematch with Stanford, just so you know.