Common Themes This Off-season with TDS

Viewing 6 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Pretty interesting listening to some of these guys.  Many are hoping and counting on injuries playing a big part.  I have been told more than once that Moss will never be the same player after his injury last year.  I also saw a comment hoping that Covey wouldn’t be ready to play week 1.

As always, the PAC12 sucks and nobody is good in the entire conference in their minds.  Utah is undeserving of any recognition they are receiving this off-season.  Just found it to be pretty interesting.  I really hate them.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

That fan base is so deranged. They say the PAC-12 is weak and then they say how brutal their schedules are becoming by playing PAC 12 teams.

They 1 – 1 against UMass – let that sink in.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Logic has never been their strong suit down there.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

This is their whole season. They can not go bowling and be happy if they win their first game. Who is little brother?

We need to get through this with a win, and healthy. They won’t help our SOS at all. To wit:

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=21946356

You never know what happens with them. They could get streaky against a down USC too.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

USU very likely will makw ir 3 straight against them this year. Little brother, indeed.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Not even little brother. Weird kid down the block who gets a lot of nosebleeds and tells a lot of stories to get friends. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The BYU Homeschooled Kids. Not everyone I know who went to BYU acts homeschooled, but the few homeschooled people I encounter in my life went to BYU…

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

Self awareness and humility is definitely not anyone’s strong suit down there. And correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t they starting the hype a little early this year?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Typically, the hype starts right away down there. They’re always pre-season national champs and guaranteeing an end to the Utes winning streak by February.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

I see the CB interface still reflects their mindset… stuck in the past.

How does anyone extensively navigate that site without jumping off a bridge?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Common Themes This Off-season with TDS