Conservative…

Viewing 2 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Play calling with around three minutes left in the game came back and bit the Utes right in the ass! I understand trying to work the clock but with an offense that the Huskies have, you have to put points on the board whether there’s ten minutes or three. The players left it all on the field and this loss is squarely on the coaching staff. I just can’t stop shaking my head. I knew this was going to happen, we all have seen it before. Same s**t, different year but this time the Ute defense didn’t bail out the weak, gutless offensive play calling at around three minute mark. I just don’t understand it!? Whittingham and Co. where pulling all the stop’s (fake punt, going for it on forth down, on-side kick) then Whittingham went to his safe place… And ‘snatched defeat from the jaws of victory’ with around three minutes left. Why?! 

One more game and both teams need a victory to be bowl eligible… Hope Utah plays like a team possessed? Hope they make Colorado regret coming to SLC. We will have to see?
      GO UTES!

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Offensive line play. They had zero push all night. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

That’s because they were facing Washington’s defense, who is spectacular in all phases of the game. The fact that they played as well as they did is quite encouraging actually.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Eh. So much blame, so much promise all in the same thought. 

Next time some joker says that prevent defese is the dumb way to go…remember this game. 

If 23 gets that INT instead of it going for a TD, we win big. 

The TO was dumb, looking back. 

Huntley balled his heart out. 

Like I’ve been saying all week long, we are so freaking close to breaking out. We saw how close we are tonight. 

Don’t jump off the boat now. It’s about to get really, really good. Hop on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride. 

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Utah:

“Don’t jump off the boat now. It’s about to get really, really good. Hop on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride.”

You saw the “GO UTES!” at the end of my rant right? Hilarious. 
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Conservative…