Crazy fun. A few observations.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Any coach letting his star player go out on the filed with F@@K Utah or any team for that matter is doing a disservice to this kids character. Crying on the bench with a towel on his head not going out to congratulate the winning team. The non-verbal behavior of CW speaks volume about his charactor. Someone paying attention in his camp needs to pull this kid aside and coach him up. Clearly his head coach is not capable, showing he’s cut from the same mold. 

Props to Ludwig/KW, after Dixon’s fumble gives him the ball the next offensive play after Utah got the ball back. That’s the Utah culture picking up your pack. So many priceless life lessons the Utah culture provides for these young men learning about life.

Solo, Rhino, and Kincaid are blocking machines. First players running down the field on the big Utah TDs by Parks and JJ. Watch Kincaid on the Parks TD running down the field as if he was carrying the ball. NFL scouts watch what players do when the ball is not in their hands and how they act on the sidelines. Great win.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Williams is a diva…Riley said in the post-game presser that Williams “wouldn’t let him take him out of the game.” Wait. What? Who’s running the show Lincoln? I mentioned the same thing about Williams prior to the game and posted a pregame interview with him where you can just see the arrogance oozing from his pores. Like a lot of guys, he’s so physically gifted that he thinks that he’s indestructible.

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Miami – I thought the same thing. Additionally, is a 50% Williams better than your second string? If I was the second string QB, I would be in the portal today.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Another thing we definitely learned is that without a fully healthy Williams USC is a shadow of itself. I mentioned it before, without Caleb Williams this season USC is a six or seven-win team tops.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Crazy fun. A few observations.