Crazy Lady

Viewing 9 reply threads
      6 10

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

Ok….. Terri’s “Crazy Lady” shtick has run it’s course. Saw it at the tailgate, saw it at the half, and if you have a television camera I’m sure she will dance for it also. No credit to Bubbles, just her ego getting inflated. Can it just end?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Hasn’t she done this longer than Bubbles did by now?

4 3

Johnny80
        Ute Fan
        @johnny80

Doubt it. Bubbles was also humble about it, and it started organically.

4 1

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Crazy Lady is also very humble about it. She never asked to do it or for it to become what it has. She does it to have fun, because the MUSS loves her doing it, and because she is a diehard Ute fan who loves being a part of the Ute game day.

1 1

Johnny80
            Ute Fan
            @johnny80

Why does she have an RV with her face on it then??? #sohumble#forthekids#espnlovesme

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Moving it killed it. Traditions can’t be managed and marketed. 

4 1

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

Oh my god she’s dancing! What a terrible person. We must stop this terrible display of fun!!!!!

4 1

UTau
      Ute Fan
      @utau

Really? I was an undergrad when Crazy Lady took on Bubbles mantle. It was organic, and very fun.

Of all the things to focus on. Good grief.

4 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Another year, another “get rid of Crazy Lady” post.

All you need to know is, the students love it. And this football team belongs to the students. It doesn’t belong to the bluehairs or the middle-aged diehards. If the students like it, that’s good enough for me. Today’s students don’t know who Bubbles was. Crazy Lady is who they know and it’s who they will remember. It’s their tradition.

1 1

Johnny80
        Ute Fan
        @johnny80

I guess you are right. Tradition should stop and start at the student level. All others should be thrown away or recycled (as per millennial wishes). The athletics are for them and NEVER the donors or other people who help make that happen.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

I guess if you don’t like it, start your own tradition and see if it sticks.

Johnny80
            Ute Fan
            @johnny80

Oh we did. It was called stomping your feet on the wood bleachers when third down came around. We also did it on fourth down. It was a crazy idea but nobody- even Fassel claimed said rights. McBride came in and just humbly let it happen also. Maybe we call it “3rd and fassel jump”

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Who pays for the tickets, merchandise etc.? The students? You are joking right?

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

She loves the Utes and dances at the games, who cares?  She would dance with or without the cameras around.  Not her fault that they continue to give her attention.  Let her have her fun and do what you need to do to enjoy the game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

She had a cast or something on one of her hands and wasn’t using that arm much.  She might be on injured reserve.

Hahnenwk
      Ute Fan
      @hahnenwk

I like her better than the thousands of fans who never get up for the whole game except maybe to go to the bathroom. Everyone cheers their own way. Keep dancing.

1 1

Utedude1
      Ute Fan
      @utedude1

Crazy lady is awesome. We need more fans like her!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.