Crimson Club Card

Viewing 3 reply threads

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Has everyone received a new Crimson Club card?  My old one expired July 2017 and I don’t remember receiving a new one.

I went to go get a new shirt at the Red Zone and noticed my old card had expired.

Did I throw out my new card and not notice?

TIA

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I haven’t gotten one and have been looking for a new one. I also am interested to hear if anyone has.

kazute
        Ute Fan
        @kazute

Thanks. Sounds like that was a “benefit” that they no longer provide.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah? So no more 20% discount?

kazute
            Ute Fan
            @kazute

I don’t know if there is or not.  My old card expired and I haven’t gotten a new one.  Sounds like others haven’t as well.

But, you can see below in the CC benefits link that says it is a benefit (but maybe not updated).  Don’t know.

Also, last year it was 25% off.  They eliminated the discount using a ticket stub (I think that was 20%) and upped the percentage from 20% off to 25% off using the card.

Sad if it is no longer available.  I really liked that benefit.  I definitely purchased more than I otherwise would have, for me, and others.

kazute
        Ute Fan
        @kazute

If they have eliminated that benefit, they haven’t updated this.

http://crimsonclub.utah.edu/sports/2016/10/13/membership-benefits-chart-2017.aspx

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

UPDATE:  The discount benefit is still available to CCAF members.  You don’t need the card.  They can look up your name on a list that they have.

Wear red!

Gary Sapp
      Ute Fan
      @uofuman

I talked to my rep and he said new ones will be issued, just use your existing ones for now.  Discount I got last Saturday at the Campus Store was 25%.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Crimson Club Card