Crimson Club Pac-12 Championship Ticket Allotment SOLD OUT

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow, guess I’m gladd I snagged some nosebleed seats before my CC ticket allotment became available:

Due to extraordinary demand, we are sold out of our current ticket allotment for the Pac-12 Football Championship Game. We are working with Pac-12 to obtain more tickets to put on sale to Crimson Club members. We will send another update regarding our ticket allotment as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, tickets are currently available for purchase through the Pac-12 at the link below. For any questions regarding tickets please contact the ticket office (801) 581-8849. 

We thank you for your patience.

Go Utes!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Great news.  The fact is – Utah fans travel well.  We had an estimated 19,000 in Gainsville and the local media said that outside of the FSU games, this may have been the largest opposing fan crowd ever.  They said that no SEC opponent showed up like Utah did.

9 1

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

You can buy 34.00 tickets still on Ticketmaster’s site. 

not diminishing Utah selling their allotment so quickly, just hope fans realize there is still plenty of inventory, at a solid price.

tysnowboarder88
      Ute Fan
      @tysnowboarder88

Does anyone know if USC is gonna sell out of their allotment?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The USC side of the stadium has less available seating than the Utah side at this time. 

PNW Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pnwute

Which makes sense. USC fans have known they’re going there for a few weeks now, Utah fans have known for one day. Hopefully we catch up…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Crimson Club Pac-12 Championship Ticket Allotment SOLD OUT