dang. U Dub fans are savages. https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/54198/utah-fa

Viewing 11 reply threads

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

If Utah beats them tomorrow, i think their website will shut down. lol.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Covey played every game since the Waahington game. Jeez they are like teenagers or something.
      Funny how they wish they could have hurt him.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Those guys are a smug bag of dicks.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I would love to see them try and say those things to Covey’s face. If Whitt was there he would come unglued if they could even get a word out. 

UtahPilot47
      Ute Fan
      @utahpilot

That is some seriously dicky posts.  I will enjoy their painful disbelief after we win tomorrow night.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And I thought Oregon and SC fans were douches. 

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Well when Covey isn’t getting thrown directly into coverage that is waiting to tee off on him, he’s a lot harder to hit.  Utah’s offense is subatantially different than in game 3 of the season.  If Covey catches the ball in stride and the Husky safties are standing in place waiting for the big hit they are going to whiff badly.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Utah is 1-11 all time against Washington and 1-5 in pac12 play.

You can understand why their fans are a lot smug when it comes to playing the Utes.

You want to shut them up you’ve got to beat them up

1 1

User Suspended
        @a2ute

^ This.

Ute fans clutching pearls because Uofw fans disrespect them LOL! History proves UofW is better. Deal with it.

This is very similar to how Utah feels about Utah State.

The only way to change such preceptions is to actually beat them. Until then, disrespect should be expected.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Please don’t put URL’s in the title field. They won’t work there.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That is the worst of the question that website. Others are better. But ever since moving up here I have been more aligned with with the Cougar fans. Too many of the Husky fans are raving dickholes. Even during the 0-win and 3-win seasons they were dickho!es.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

But remember guys, Utah is the most vulgar, crude, and classless fan base in the country, and it’s not even close…right?

Zoobs and Huskies can all go EABOD

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Hardcore Husky and Dawgpound are an interesting contrast. Hardcore Husky is the 4chan of fan forums. Total cesspool of incels who enjoy soaking in it. Best off leaving themselves to themselves. Nothing good comes from that s**thole.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

I doubt most of the posters on Hardcore Husky could ever get admitted to UW.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports dang. U Dub fans are savages. https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/54198/utah-fa