Daniels transfers to LSU

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This makes no sense to me.  I understand that Daniels may not have been happy playing for Herm.  But, LSU?   LSU has a large and talented QB room.  However, Daniels just isn’t that good IMO.  Maybe he will be better in a different system.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Maybe they will try him at WR. To understand why you may need to ask his mom.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I think you are making assumptions not based on fact here.  LSU started a freshman last year, he didn’t play all that well and hung onto the job all season.  That freshmen transferred out of the program along with a few other qb’s.  Daniels shows up as a clear frontrunner for the job.  I know, hating on Daniels is a favorite Utah fan activity but he is actually a very talented player who was very productive when surrounded by NFL talent at the skill positions.  Last season he looked like a player trying to do too much, I am sure LSU came after him not the other way around so they must see something they like.       

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

I’ll believe it when I see it.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I don’t dislike or hate Daniels.  I just don’t think he is that good from what I have seen.  I actually wish him well.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Daniels is very slight. The SEC has linemen who run 4.8 40s and weigh 300 lbs. 

I think he’ll get knocked out of the game during the season. Maybe LSU needs a good travel agent.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Agreed.  He likes to use his legs in a way that will get him killed in the SEC.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

He may be thinking he’s the next Joe Burrow

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

He just really wants to be the holder on those extra point attempts….makes sense

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Mom must’ve got a new BF at LSU.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Daniels transfers to LSU