Deep breath… Utes where just over looking UW

Viewing 1 reply thread
      2 2

User Suspended
      @a2ute

It’s Bama in the championship game the kwhitt has put all his effort into.

Things will look completely different in Jan.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s what I was thinking. We overlooked our first two opponents in order to focus on THAT game plan? Uh, OK… I guess. Good job. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Honestly, I don’t blame the game plan. I blame the execution. There is a discombobulated aspect to the execution. You don’t see that ineptitude from disciplined teams. 

General observation. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Feeling slighted when it is deserved doesn’t lead to immediate better play. That whole attitude motivation was pretty silly when I heard it. What happened to whole one game at a time Mantra?  As a fan I circled September 15th as the begining of the season but the players need to do one game at a time. 

As far as scheme I still don’t understand how drops, late passes, sailing passes are on the coaching staff? Taylor put them into positions to win. That under center action was pretty well executed but then had the drop. Or you get the play and look is correct but the Huntleys timing is off leading to a drop. 

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Coaching isn’t just about running practice and then calling plays on gameday. It’s about teaching your players how to do (or not do) the things you mentioned, among many other things. This coaching staff clearly isn’t teaching the players. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Well I can’t speak to that but I can see the play being executed and the player isn’t performing. 

I think it is hilarious that you can lay this all on the coaches but can’t see the positives from the coaching. Washington schematically didn’t have anything more outstanding. Browning’s play wasn’t anything outstanding or different. He got bailed out on a very very close roughing the passer that is never called for Utah. He threw an awful pick to a Dlineman. Huntley had the touchdown twice. So that is Whitts overall fault because of 9 OCs and Taylors because he used to be a high school/eastern Washington coattail rider?

UteThunder
                Ute Fan
                @utethunder

Washington’s offense actually looks like there is a rhyme and reason for the plays they call. Did you not notice all of the times they got out of bad situations with the right play call? Yes, the player had to execute, but they were getting the ball to players with no defender within 10 yards of him. Even when there is a play to be made for our team, the window is often so small that perfection is required to make the play.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

The reversal touchdown was a great catch. The receivers for Washington are clearly superior. Browning doesn’t have TOUCH either on his passes. The replay of some of his ducks are awful. Three more losses for that team trust me. 

UteThunder
                    Ute Fan
                    @utethunder

Predicting 3 more losses for UW should actually make you more concerned about our team and coaches. 

crazyute
                Ute Fan
                @crazyute

Yes but it is the old adage. You can take horse to the watering hole but you can’t make him drink.

Im not at practice so I can’t speak for what is or what isn’t being coached. But sometimes players just don’t take too coaching and think they got it figured out on their own. I get this feeling from watching Huntley.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

His runs right into the second level show you what his game is. 

3 1

User Suspended
          @a2ute

For the most part, this is what you get with kwhitt on offense. Something is fundamentally broken.  It’s not the players, it’s how its being taught  

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Deep breath… Utes where just over looking UW