Desmond Howard – College Gameday

Viewing 6 reply threads

SalUTEtheU
      Ute Fan
      @salutetheu

Desmond Howard is a complete clown of an analyst. He just said that Colorado is going to stack the box and make Huntley beat them with his arm. He has been beating PAC-12 team’s asses all season with his arm. Not to mention that a stacked box hasn’t done much to contain Moss all season. Desmond Howard makes his comments as though Huntley isn’t one of the highest rated quarterbacks in the country. 

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

When he said that, I was thinking, well, if that is their strategy that’d be totally ok with me!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They can stack the box or they can drop 8.  Doesn’t matter.  Our offense is so balanced we will kick their ass either way. 

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Desmond’s still trying to get Michigan into the CFP.

1 2

Swoop Doggy Dogg
      Ute Fan
      @swoopdoggydogg

Isn’t that what a defensive focus typically is? Stopping the run? Moss can’t be arm tackled and has tons of yards after contact. I don’t know why fans get so bent out of shape by comments made by media members. Stacking the box, in this case, seems like a decent strategy to make the offense more one dimensional.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

This is the classic/uninformed take of anyone who hasn’t watched Utah this season. It’s based on years of evidence that stacking the box to take away the run against Utah will cause the offense to sputter. That has been the case until Huntley stepped into his own in the last season and a half and certainly the case since the Huntley/Ludwig combo.

Make Huntley beat you? Sign me up, because he will.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Utah owns Michigan. Thus Des doesn’t particularly care for us.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s a clown and shown that all this week with his Michigan is better than Ohio State talk. 

Whatever credibility he has as an analyst, he lost this week. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Desmond Howard – College Gameday