@btw6btw6

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

No punt returner?

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Lloyd has been a beast and i going to raise some hell on Sundays.

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

Amazing to think about how far he’s come. Hardly touches the field on D his first couple years and the staff prioritizes Manny Bowen because they don’t see anyone ready to play next to Francis. Then Devin just embarasses Bowen into an early retirement throughout the offseason and the rest is history. A lot of great players have come out of the U, but there aren’t many who match his leadership, talent, and production, and even fewer who can match his development arc. He said himself how important Cody, Chase, and Francis were to him. I know Coach Ena was a real part of that as well, and he’s not credited as much. He is a demanding, imperfect coach, but if you can survive playing under him you will thrive under a coach like Swan. Thankful to get one more game to appreicate Devin Lloyd in a Ute uniform. 

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Interesting insight. Can you explain the differences between coaching styles of Ena and Swan?

I genuinely find this stuff fascinating. I read all the content I can get my hands on but hardly ever hear about stuff like this. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Devin Lloyd – 1st Team All-American – ESPN