Did anyone else catch Greg Hughes on ESPN 700 yesterday during drive time?

Viewing 4 reply threads

HoopUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoopute

I caught the last 20 minutes or so.  Hughes was vigorously defending the audit and its results.  Brian Sweeny challenged him pretty directly on it.  At that point Greg played his, “I know something you don’t know,” card, said he’d show Sweeny and O’Connell something at the break, and then they could talk about it in the last segment.  They talked about no new, previously unreleased info after the break.  In my opinion it was just a way to deflect and avoid by Hughes.

The other part that I thought was pretty ironic, was Hughes whining about how Jim Dabakis is simply an attention hound and, “master showman.”  Talk about projection.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Heard part of it. He said it was “worth it.”  Not sure what that means.

96GradAlum
        @96gradalum

LOL … sure it was worth it Gregie b/c it got Pershing to cave to what they really wanted – continued scheduling of the Turds Down South.

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Even though the school down there is named after my old boss I know that he is Ashamed of the way many of the graduates conduct themselves.  If he were here he’d likely order me to deal with the apostates post haste with extreme prejudice

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

Hughes is a Chaffetz wannabe.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

I don’t think Hughes is even that good.  

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Now would be the perfect time for Coach K to cancel all remaining games and say “we’ll never play those pricks again”.

I pray that happens.

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

Isn’t Hughes going to jail with Swallow?

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

That would be awesome.  Don’t see it happening though 

Anonymous
        Inactive

What would lead you to believe that?  Do you really think Swallow will ever go to jail?

Red Don
        Ute Fan
        @reddon

“Isn’t Hughes going to jail with Swallow?”

It’s Utah; won’t happen.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

No. Pretty sure the prosecutors knew what Jenson was saying was garbage. Also,I understand he has a host of people and online records to disprove testimony otherwise.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Did anyone else catch Greg Hughes on ESPN 700 yesterday during drive time?