@ironman1315

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Quite the video editing skills. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Ooh this is gonna get ugly. It’s been just under the surface for a while but now it’s coming out.

RUUTES
        Ute Fan
        @ruutes

I’m going to be very worried about injuries to our players next year when we play in Phoenix. Something about these two teams just doesn’t mix well. ASU, my least favorite team in the PAC-12…and that’s saying a lot given USC.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Yeah, even their coaches acknowledged the bitterness between the two teams. Eno Benjamin started a bunch of twitter wars with Ute fans earlier this year that fanned the flames and it’s just been spiraling out of control ever since. From reading ASU message boards, I get the impression that they don’t like Utah because we are now a competitive team within the conference. Many of their fans still feel like we are a weak mid-major that they should perenially beat up on. 

For me, the reason I loathe ASU is their fans and players are a bunch of arrogant douchebags. What has ASU accomplished to be so arrogant? Two Rose Bowl appearances that occured last century? I don’t get it.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dixon tweet is savage.