Dnews title to an article that I refuse to click on.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

“How TDS and Utah both won leaving the Mountain West”

Fake news. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Agree with not linking to the Ministry of Information… I guess what would I expect them to say. Crazy thing is under old BCS formula, MWC would have probably become P6th with BYU, Boise and TCU. Y fans like to misremember and say TCU left before them too. That’s wrong. Patterson was vocally angry when BYU left because they just needed to sit still. They point to the Thursday night ESPN contract as a reason. They would have been able to offer a better tv package if they had stayed put. Truth is Tom Holmoe needed to do SOMETHING off being out hustled. Now he doesn’t even go to media day and they seriously talk about joining a G5 conference that is primarily on the East Coast…….

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This short article comes from another source and is nonsense.  One quote said:

As Jennings pointed out, both schools at times since leaving the MWC have wanted what the other one got by departing that conference.

This is so bogus.  What has Utah ever wanted that BYU has with being an independent?

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

What’s more, neither Jennings nor McDonald bothered to even HINT about what it was they think ybU-p has that we’d want.

Fake News indeed.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

I wish the PAC-12 network games were easier to access. That is a huge issue for the entire conference.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This short article comes from another source and is nonsense.  One quote said:

As Jennings pointed out, both schools at times since leaving the MWC have wanted what the other one got by departing that conference.

This is so bogus.  What has Utah ever wanted that BYU has with being an independent?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Dnews title to an article that I refuse to click on.