Do any of you think Herbert will go pro after this year?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’ve heard all year that Herbert might be taken top 10 in the draft. Am I the only one who doesn’t think he looks ready for the NFL? I haven’t watched a ton of Oregon but I’ve seen enough that I’m just not impressed.

He had a really good first half last night and then he struggled in the 2nd. It didn’t help that his receiver dropped a sure TD or that his OC completely went away from the first half game plan but a lot of his passes were all over the place.

It’s the same with with Jake Browning. People rave about him and I don’t really get it.

alharmon
      @alharmon

He looked like 💩 quite a bit last night. Wasn’t impressed when they came to RES last week, he looked good in the first half last night but the second half he was consistently throwing the ball at the feet of his receivers, not good under pressure, he needs his senior year at Oregon. But I honestly wouldn’t care if he left after this year.

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

I think a lot of us said that about Jeff Goff and his 5 int’s vs Utah. In reality, most of us don’t know a damn.

Go Utes! Beat the kewgs twice! 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

If he has an inkling he will go in the first round he should, ready or not.  I think Browning should have gone last year, but didn’t and it will probably cost him a lot of money.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Nah. Browning wouldn’t have been drafted last year and won’t this year. He does so much, so terrible. 

He doesn’t stand in the pocket, he has no arm, he can’t read defenses, he’s not athletic. He has nothing NFL scouts are looking for. 

Washington should have won at least 1 national title the last three years. Because of Browning, they’ve been very disappointing. 

UW will be a lot better next year with Eason. 

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

Washington won’t be better next year, they lose their all time leading rusher Myles Gaskin and a ton of defensive starters.

Edit: just looked, they start six SRs on D, and the other five are JRs or redshirt SOs, so any of those five could declare for the draft. It could be a complete rebuild on D for them.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I do t know how well Jake the Snake Browning will do in the NFL, but he has more wins than any QB  in PAC conference history, and holds the school records for yards, completions, and TDs at UW. 

NFL guys will be salivating for Herbert. He is a solid QB with a quick release and excellent vision. He will do very well and I  expect he will leave for the NFL this spring.  On top of that he is a great interview. Smart kid, very humble and well-spoken.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Herbert is legit, he’ll do well at the next level.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Do any of you think Herbert will go pro after this year?