Do we allways play USC later in the season at home?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Chris
      Ute Fan
      @crheadog

Im saying that, there could be a reason they schedule the way they do. I realize in conference play there are no easy outs. But, there can be easier outs. USC almost seems to play deeper teams first and less deep later. especialy when they have to play them away? When we play USC in Southern Cal it is earlier in the season. Am I wrong?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

2016 – @RES, Sept 23

2015 – Oct 25

2014 – Oct 4

its been all over the place  I’d rather play at RES later in the year; better shot at bad weather = more home field advantage  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I want a November game for USC and loads of snow. 

Johnny80
        Ute Fan
        @johnny80

When we joined the conference I had visions of University of Spoiled Children playing late November games in the snow. 

Do you guys remember when UCLA came to RES in early November and we had a great snow storm during the game? Their coach said after the game that about only 3 players on the team had seen snow in person. 

Love how we get all the weather here. It can be a big advantage for us. 

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

I thought it was a fun game when UCLA made their first PAC-12 visit to Rice-Eccles.  We beat them soundly in snowstorm.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Do we allways play USC later in the season at home?