Does Laura Flanagan, the CEO of Foster Farms, self identify as a man?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ultimate Ute
      Ute Fan
      @randallbouza

I like the Gus Johnson-Joe Klatt team. But in the post game ceremonies Joe Klatt introduced “her” as Mister Laura Flanagan.

Are the Ute QB’s allowed to regularly call audibles?

With Washington and Ohio State out of the playoffs I now have no interest in the final and will probably not even watch.  Even before the semi-finals, The Rose Bowl held my interest more, having more flavor.

Hopefully the Rose Bowl, somewhat in it’s present form, still exists when the Utes play in it.  With certainty I’ll be one of the many volunteers that helps build the float, which will include a giant block U constructed from 10,000 red roses.  It will be ridden by the U cheerleaders, followed by the U band marching down Colorado Boulevard, playing a near perpetual loop of Utah Man.  When the band takes the field at the Rose Bowl, and are queued up to play the national anthem, when all is quiet and the moment before they play the first note, time could stand still forever right then and there.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I caught that. I thought the fox dude just assumed the CEO was a man, but you may have a point.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

No. Miss Klatt is just a bonehead. But we knew that.
      I will probably have the TV on for the game, but watching Alabama collect their trophy is getting old.
      Even though I hate USC, they need to win this game for the sake of the reputation of the PAC 12.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Does Laura Flanagan, the CEO of Foster Farms, self identify as a man?