Don’t look now, but Utah and ASU…

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

…are the only two teams undefeated in conference play. The winner is in the driver’s seat for the South race.

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

Yes!

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Haha! One minute we’re all swimming in Jack Daniels, the next…we’re only 1 of 2 undefeated teams left in conference. What a crazy year!

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I’m reminded of the advice my mom gave me on the day I moved out of the house to go to college: “Keep calm and enjoy the ride.”

2 1

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

The silence on the part of some of our board mates is, well, typical?

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Key to fandom- don’t overreact. Great win! Great game by the entire team! Let’s see how they play the rest of the season.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Am I one of the ones you are referencing?

The things that I have been talking about all year looked much better last night. I’m very happy that the offense had perhaps its best game since 2018 (opponent weighted). I’m not in the coaches meetings so I don’t know if it was play-calling, execution, opponents scheme, etc but it was nice to see. Is it sustainable? There’s another test next week.

That was a very positive data point last night. It doesn’t change the 4 other data points already in the book but it does help the trendline, at least until we get another. Normally I would wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to point this out so that everyone can enjoy a really good, and hopefully cathartic win before shifting their focus to the next opponent.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

SDSU and byu games are meaningless at this point. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Don’t look now, but Utah and ASU…