Don’t think he would have mattered all that much for ASU

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Gonna go win a national title! Or was that some other small Florida school. 

OT here, but I love hearing Zoob fans talk about how they support the school in Florida that is claiming a national title. “well, they were awarded a national title by some publications”, “it’s good for them to do this, since there isn’t a true playoff. They have every right to claim it as Alabama”, “I’d want BYU to do this as well if they went undefeated”.

Then I remind them that according to their logic, Utah has a national title in 2008. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_football_national_championships_in_NCAA_Division_I_FBS

Thlete
        Ute Fan
        @thlete

Utah 2008 Computer Composite National Champions! Hang the banner!

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

There may be many extenuating circumstances, but it has got to suck to go from a 5* QB in high school where every university in the country is courting you, to having almost no college career to speak of and now grad transferring to USF.

It should (but probably won’t) serve as a lesson for high profile recruits that it is not always in their best interest to sign with the Bama’s of the world.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Don’t think he would have mattered all that much for ASU