Dropped passes changed outcome

Viewing 1 reply thread

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

A couple of dropped passes really made the difference the way I see it. One especially that initially looked like a  chunk play.  It dropped right in. Huge potential momentum play.

Of course, if Mariner catches instead of setting that int. . .

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It was like a rerun almost of the first game. Play calling was far worst in this one for me. I wanted more rushes for Shyne. Dropped passes against Washington again. 

6 1

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I dunno Shyne couldn’t see the hole to save his life. And the OL wasn’t blocking very well.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He had one attempt in the first half right?? How did we know he couldn’t see the hole?

3 1

prestitute
            Ute Fan
            @prestitute

I think we ran him quite a bit for how little success he had. I don’t think he had one run over 6 yards. That D is tough, but this game showed Shyne is not Moss. I think Moss would have had a tough time too, but not like this. Shelley’s inexperience showed, but the kid is a gamer. I think we see him improve. I feel great with him at the helm in 2 years. I think Huntley is the answer for next year if healthy. 

TexanUte
              Ute Fan
              @texanute

Ya Shelley is so inexperienced he had the nerve to fire a perfectly thrown pass on the run 25 yards down field to a wide open Mariner whom decided for no good reason to contort his hands in a sort of photo-op pass catching way and inexplicably drop then kick of his F’n leg. If Shelley were more experienced he would have known not to throw such a perfect strike.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dropped passes changed outcome