Dvoracek Podiums at RMISA Slalom Qualifier

Viewing 1 reply thread

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Is it too much to get a helmet cam video of these races? Would help me better appreciate what we’re dealing with here and would be pretty cool and draw a ton of interest to their sport. Just my obnoxious opinion here.

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Brilliant idea! That would be great for the sport and other Utah athletic sports that have really shown amazing success and growth since joining the P12. Can Utah hire you to add some creativity to the athletic marketing dept :)?

Utah athletic Mktg, especially for the Olympic, Lacrosse, and other sports is stuck in the same creativity rut, throw up a poster and Web page ad from the Chris Hill/Liz Abel era.

IMO, Harlan has been weak in this area especially with the state of the BB program right now. Dude, showboated the stadium expansion that was well on the way before he arrived. Utah gymnastics, skiing, swimming, VB, Lacrosse, are all on the rise. I don’t live in SLC so maybe the mktg is different there??? Happy to hear that it’s different.

Would be nice to see some creativity as mentioned with all the innovation in social media and available media technology we all live in now.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Dvoracek Podiums at RMISA Slalom Qualifier