Eccles Tennis Center

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Since this board knows everything.

Do you need tickets to watch a tennis match at the Eccles Tennis Center? I’m thinking of taking my daughter but couldn’t find anywhere to buy tickets. Are there bleachers/seats for the inside courts as well as the outside courts?

Anything else I should know?

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I’ve been a couple of times, they are free. There are seats outdoors and indoors. They are amazing athletes. I find doubles a little more fun to watch.

The only other thing I would advise is to be aware of tennis etiquette. Its a bit like golf. Its recommended to turn your phone down and you don’t cheer when a player (either team) makes an unforced error (hitting into the net or hitting out of bounds) and don’t leave your seat until there is a break in the set.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

I’ve watched enough Wimbledon, and know it ain’t like football. Besides my daughter gets mad at me when I yell at Women’s Volleyball matches. Even though Coach Beth loves it when I get rowdy in Boulder. LOL

This is about my daughter, and thanks for the reminder about cheering/clapping for the good rather than the bad. I was planning on yelling “air serve” (TIC) but will now think better of it. My daughter is playing on her HS tennis team and she would kick me out if I were a football fan at a tennis match.

Again thanks for the information. Good reminder, and you’ve made my daughter very happy.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Ha.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Eccles Tennis Center