Embarrassing…

Viewing 2 reply threads
      5 1

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

CBS Sports: F

“The normally-stout Utes defense gave up 502 total yards, 198 rushing yards to Zach Charbonnet and got lit up by Dorian Thompson-Robinson in what was a must-win game.” ~Barrett Sallee

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Honest question but why do you feel embarrassed?  Nothing in his statement was factually inaccurate. 
      I am not a player I also am getting old enough to not give a f**k anymore. I even wear socks with sandals. Come at me. 

3 2

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Giving up over 500 total yards is embarrassing. Wearing socks with sandals is embarrassing. You forgot to say, “bro”. Now that’s embarrassing. Hilarious.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I don’t even work for this team or play for them. I don’t understand why this honestly embarasses you. You didn’t give up 500 yards and honestly fUCLA balled out credit to them. Don’t get embarrassed by that. 
          I guess I just don’t care what people think. Brah! 

THEeyepatch
            Ute Fan
            @theeyepatch1

Why would you think I’m personally embarrassed by this? I’m not on the team nor am I a coach. Now if I were Morgan Scalley I would be embarrassed.

Maybe I should have made the headline: Scalley should be embarrassed…?

The fact I have to explain this is ridiculous. That fact that you and apparently a couple of others think I’m personally embarrassed is ridiculous and the fact that you think I’m implying that the kids who played their best for what they were given should be embarrassed is asinine. Ok “bro”.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I dunno…maybe my perspective is changing as I get older, but any kid who chooses to play for my Utes and doesn’t do something terrible off the field can never embarrass me. If you’re a Ute and you’re doing your best as a student, an athlete, and a person – even if your on-field performance doesn’t always meet fans’ expectations – then you’re no embarrassment to me.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Hear, hear!

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

If getting beat by a strong team embarrassed me, I would have likely stopped following the Utes back during the era where another team in this state once won 19 out of 21 against us.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Embarrassing…