Every year I fall more out of love with the NFL

Viewing 5 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

In the Broncos, Seahawks game they just threw a flag for a double team block. Wut?

How many rules can we add boys? How many?

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

now they are reviewing Pass interferences too. Not a fan of that

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Advertisers love it. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I hate this too, but then I think back to the missed PI in the NFC title game last year. For a call that is THAT BAD at such a critical point in the game, there has to be some way to remedy the call or no-call.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Coaches challenge?

2 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Having learned the sport in college, studying the game for 30 years, following teams from the NAIA and all NCAA divisions/sub-divisions, spending the last 10 years following the Oregon high school game as well, I find it strange that adults play this sport.

The NFL feels sincerely silly to me just like the high-profile FBS programs in the South. The sport seems lost on the players and fans. I apologize if this offends anyone.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I also realize that many of the abject bodies that crush themselves for our enjoyment do so because of the possibility of fame and fortune, that the high school and college game depends largely on the NFL.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved to NFL category.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

What is a double team block penalty? Please tell me it’s not what it sounds like.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Just looked it up and it is unfortunately like it sounds like. 2 on 1 blocks are illegal on special teams and after turnovers before the play is dead.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

It’s one of their new rules to prevent concusions from a violent contact sport.  Flag football is coming folks.  Trust me!

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

It really is. The lawsuit killed the game as we knew it.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Every year I fall more out of love with the NFL