EVERYBODY CALM THE ______ DOWN!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
      7 3

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Coach firing talk is premature. Harding, your O-line needs to step the _____ up on pass protection!!! Absolutely turrible!!!

5 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Who said we are not calm?  Funny how evaluating the top paid State employee can never be done. 

Whitt needs to GET SOME LIFE IN HIS TEAM!!

2 2

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Comments below of bringing on Gary Andersen as the DC is not a calm reaction to this game.

2 2

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Well like I said I knew they would lose. I also know they will lose next week. Expectations are low so I will be delighted when they surprise me. GO UTES!

Gary Anderson seems f**king nuts btw. Anyone suggesting him doesnt remember his awful prevent defense late in games. Also doesn’t remember all of the negative recruiting s**t he did. You also don’t know how he quit mid season turned in his salary and generally acted like a psycho like two weeks ago. GA needs to right himself before he does anything else. 

3 2

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Why should we calm the F down? You come to the board to blow off some steam and converse with other Ute fans. Go ahead and bring some orange wedges to the game for the players while we vent.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Participation trophies for everyone way to basically show up and consume oxygen in Eugene. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m calm, but I’m not satisfied with 6-9 regular season wins every year and never winning the South. Unfortunately, that’s what you get with Whitt. You can only place blame on other coaches for so long. Whitt is the only constant in the equation.

Like I said earlier, give him 2 more years and then move on.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

1- when someone tells me to calm down, my reaction is to get more angry.

2- I agree with the sentiment. We knew this would be a rebuilding year, I’m going with patience for Scalley and Taylor who are young coaches like the players are young.
      3- We have 3 home games coming up that means 3 more chances to tailgate with friends and other ute fans. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Sorry dude…you can’t come to a fan website (which represents the 0.5% most emotionally invested fans) and tell everyone to calm down. First of all, it’s not going to be effective. Second of all, because this website represents the smallest and most invested subset of fans, it’s not representative of the entire Utah fanbase.

If calm is what you want, you’d be better off talking to your neighbors. They probably watched the game for a while, muttered “well that sucks”, and went back to their Saturdays.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football EVERYBODY CALM THE ______ DOWN!!!!