Excited for Tuttle, but didn’t we also sign a Very impressive QB from TX?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteNick
      Ute Fan
      @utenick

I’m behind on my recruiting news, but I remember highlights of a QB playing in Jerry World for the TX State Championship, where’s the love for that kid?

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

It’s just the ol’ “backup QB is the most popular guy on the team” dyanamic. And sexy many-star recruits are more exciting than multi-year hardened veterans currently ON the team. It’s just fans stuff. But ya gotta admit, if we can hang onto this kid, it’s a HUGE pick up for the U. Let’s hope he sticks.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Shelley put up video games stats during his HS career. 10,000 yards passing 4000 yards rushing 96 passing TDs and 61 rushing TDs
      but he’s listed at 6′ 180 lbs which we know means he’s closer to 5’10.5″ 170 lbs and those numbers scared off a lot of big name schools.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Seriously? Those are crazy numbers and I’ve heard he’s a good athlete. Would love to see what he can do in Taylor’s system. How big is Russell Wilson? Isn’t he also undersized? 

Sounds like our next corner/safety. 

WhoAmISir
          Ute Fan
          @whoamisir

Jason will get his shot at QB.  Probably will red shirt this year.  I have heard through sources that at this level and the next he actually projects better as a WR.  I also heard that even his father and Jason think that WR is the place to be.  With being the athlete he is wouldn’t be surprising to see him change postions.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

You mean safety, right?  

WhoAmISir
              Ute Fan
              @whoamisir

Well Chase is graduating this year os you Never know what you never know – you know?

Again some folks specifically Jason’s dad thinks WR is green acres for him.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Excited for Tuttle, but didn’t we also sign a Very impressive QB from TX?