Excuses already for BYU?

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

The title of Jay Drew’s article – “Injuries, targeting ejection, could leave Cougars short-handed for rivarlry game.”

And that’s a Trib title, can’t even imagine what the DesNews will come up with this week.

Maybe it wasn’t Drew but an editor but come on man!!!! Really!!???? To start this early is amazing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Their fans are clinging to the notion that they’re still on the same level as UTAH. They seem to think that nothing has changed during the six seasons that the UTES have been in the bigs.

The only hope that the zoobs would have against the UTES, both teams at full strength, would be attributable to the relative inexperience in a new system with new players for UTAH’s offense. It won’t be enough.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I don’t know. I visited CB after the game last night and the themes I saw were not delusional. Many aren’t sure they are even going to watch the game next week because they can’t handle the emotional strain of losing to Utah again. And many have lost all confidence Detmer.

1 1

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

His system may be fine, but they don’t have the athletes to implement it. They just seemed slow and unable to make space.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Give them a few days. They will delude themselves into thinking they are world beaters again and will easily handle Utah.

Red Don
        Ute Fan
        @reddon

Prior to the game they were all giddy about where they’d place in the Pac-12 if only they were members.  However, they’ve probably dialed that down a bit after last night.  That’ll probably only last for a day or two though.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Excuses already for BYU?