Expectations are probably as low as they could get right now

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

nobody would bat an eye if this team lost another game or two and fizzled down the stretch.

Which creates an opportunity for this team, if you ask me. If these guys were to come back and win the south and swing toe to toe in the p12CG, that would be one of the more significant accomplishments for this programs recent history. Something id remember forever. And its all on house money.

Self preservation requires i prepare for the worst but I have faith that there is 10-3 in this team

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Any time you have a defense like Utah’s, you’re giving yourself a chance in any game. 

I don’t think the offense is going to be world beaters or anything, but people are acting like Huntley and Moss are irreplaceable. They’re not. I think Shyne is capable of 100+ and Shelley may put up a better QB rating than Huntley has been. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I like what you’re drinking!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

The offensive line needs improve the pass blocking. It’s been a huge overlooked problem. No dropped passes and no sacks.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Expectations are probably as low as they could get right now