Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Man, is love to have him pan out. 

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

How about Donovan Mitchell?!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrmF4zWCH1U

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Also seeing the Jazz and Spurs playing in a stadium with the Block U at center court is a beautiful sight. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

It was. Mitchell was great. I am not a Hood fan at all. He is so overrated, in my opinion. 

I think Mitchell will easily surpass Hood by season’s end. 

RedLine
            Ute Fan
            @redline

Neutral on Hood.  But positive on Mitchell. He looks the part and plays hungry. 

FtheY
              Ute Fan
              @fthey

Whoa. Mitchell looked good. I get it’s just summer league and a small sample size, but he seemed solid. It’s nice to see a player that can drive and shoot.

I like Rodney, but has had a hard time staying healthy and consistent. If Mitchell could do both of those he could be a special player. 

Redline – you mentioned he was hungry. That was what I loved most about Milsap. Booker hustled, but it was never the same. Would love to have another Milsap, so to say. 

Loved the step back jumper. That’s a really hard shot, especially at that level. Looks promising. 

FtheY
                Ute Fan
                @fthey

Would love to see Exum play like he did in that one playoff game this year. Fast and ridiculously athletic. Was very exciting to watch. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Exum looks like a top 5 pick tonight.