Fano the Alpha Dog of Day 2

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Truly impressing in his time out in the islands.

Quote: “One of the most technically sound offensive tackles in the country, Fano continued to prove his worth on Tuesday, doing a tremendous job of squaring up defenders and maintaining active feet to hold his ground in the one on one battles. The Utah signee is coming off a really strong week at the All-American Bowl in San Antonio, where he proved his positional versatility and high-level competitiveness, and he’s been equally impressive on his first trip to the islands. He’s patient and always appears to be in total control, absorbing contact with a strong base and showing the bend to offset the bullrush. Fano wants to gain 15 pounds before the start of fall camp and, if he’s able to do that, has enough savvy to help the Utes early in his college career.”

Source: Utezone

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Nice.  He may be able to start right out of the gate.  I know he plans on being here for spring ball.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I agree.  The one thing I noticed about him in the high schools games I saw of him is his footwork.  It is exceptional for a such a young kid.  If he can get up near 300 lbs he will be dynamite out of the gate.  You probably move Laumea to LT and bring this kid in at RT but his future is incredibly bright.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fano the Alpha Dog of Day 2