Favorite 2016 play, post video if you can find it

Viewing 9 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have been watching some videos from 2016. Shoutout to Milton for all of the great cuts. I was trying to find that two man rush sack Utah had but I forgot about this play:

By far my favorite play from 2016. It had a textbook tackle with an unreal interception. Going to be fun to watch Marcus Williams play in the NFL.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

Video proof that PAC-12 refs suck!

cbmute
        Ute Fan
        @cbmute

I disagree.  Not that I beleive the PAC12 refs are really good.  But just in this situation I think they handled it correctly.  In todays game they are going to call that targeting just about every time on the field.  That hit was amazing and it happened so fast.  It is not as though after they reviewed the play they stuck with the call on the field.  They reviewed the play and saw it was not targeting and overturned the call.  To me that situation doesn’t show they are poor refs.  If they would have stuck with the call then I can see the complaint.  But for the official not to see that perfectly as it happened live, to me is completly understandable.  

Just my two cents.  

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Too many to choose from. My top 3:

3 – Pita picks off Heisman trophy candidate Taysom hill on the very first snap

2 – Chase Hansen and Marcus Williams dynamic duo do their magic:

1 – Troy Williams finds Patrick to defeat USC, while Adoree Jackson looks for his shoe:

Anonymous
        Inactive

TAOTAYOLEE picked him off but great list!! SOOKNEE!! Damn Fox sucks. 

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

I got mad at youtube.com about all the copyright notices that I was getting.  So I didn’t clip the last 3 games.  I need to get those clipped this off season.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Honorable mention: Garrett Bolles serves up a pancake:

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

This play but only with this call.

Otherwise:

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Oops I just realized my #2 was the same as your first video.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Underrated but important play, Chase Hansen intercepts Jake Browning to turn momentum of the game:

Skywalker11
      Ute Fan
      @skywalker11

I liked this one, mainly because there werent too many highlights to choose from this season

cbmute
        Ute Fan
        @cbmute

That was an amazing throw and catch.  However, I think you are a terrible person for posting that here.  

2 1

Skywalker11
          Ute Fan
          @skywalker11

If it makes you feel better (which I am sure it wont) as I was sitting in RES, I think I repeated to myself at least 100 times “please god, let us beat utah even if it means losing the civil war” Which we did, which I regretted…

but after the 62-20 drubbing last season, living in utah has sucked ass, I needed that win badly.

RedLine
            Ute Fan
            @redline

To say you’d take a loss in Oregon’s complete dominance in the Civil War of late to beat Utah. I can respect that.

cbmute
            Ute Fan
            @cbmute

Just a little better. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

😉

Anonymous
        Inactive

Duck fan with the nut shot. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

That one’s gonna sting for a long time.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

F

Skywalker11
          Ute Fan
          @skywalker11

Ha! I figured this was coming, and rightfully so… and the appropriate rebuttal would then be for me to post kaelin clay’s hiccup 😉 but that game last year was just… I mean, as far as that play goes, I can at least laugh knowing that by that point, the team was checked out mentally, just like they were pretty much all of this season. They were just going through the motions to finish the game. I am thankful that play wasn’t the difference between winning or losing or that really would have sucked.

I usually drive back to Eugene when oregon plays the Utes, I am thankful I took that year off. that would have been a miserable trip.

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Coat that fat pig however you like, I’ll take one player making a boneheaded play over THE ENTIRE OREGON TEAM.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

This play summed up the last few seasons for me. We’ve been so close to being really good. So close….that play came in the final seconds and had less than a half inch if grass between being complete and incomplete

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I watched that amazing and painful catch from my hotel room in Morocco, in HORROR.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

The safety where we buried the QB in the end zone took place right in front of our section.  Easily one of my favorite plays of the year.

In hindsight was much more satisfying to get it on the sack then on a holding penalty.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Man listen to the crowd on that safety! I can hear myself!

Anonymous
        Inactive

That officiating crew was sooo damn dumb.  Ok I get it the hold occurred at the 1 yard line.  But seriously who wants to get a half yard penalty? Stupid s**t.  

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Oh my, it is so hilarious when Whitt gets that p**sed off. I think he looks even more intimidating than Rich rod.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Dear @BeehiveUte thanks for this AWESOME thread idea. You rule. Brilliant.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thanks appreciate the positve feedback.  I graciously accept this reply.  

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Favorite 2016 play, post video if you can find it