Fellas (and Ladies), it isn't against the rules…

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 4

Anonymous
      Inactive

…nor is it considered disloyal to choose to think critically about the program. We can discuss concerns without denigrating the team or players. 

Being a fan doesn’t have to equate to blind adulation.

1 3

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I didn’t thumbs you down but I don’t know where this post is coming from. I also don’t understand the thumbs down?? Please don’t be cowards and respond. 

2 2

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah, you answered your question there.

We’re just talking about the program. Not everything is going to be sunshine and puppies. Sometimes people have concerns.

Here we have three commits from 3-stars today, AND we have a huge final push the last two weekends. It’s OK to speculate on the numbers.

I also think down votes are lazy, st best, and cowardly, at worst.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I think this class is better than I expected. It speaks to the steadiness that exists with the program and the craziness in the PAC12. In retrospect if you are upset about the 2017 season I think it is the emotion of 2016 and 2015 bubbling up. 2017 pretty much matched all expectations with the youth. 2018 should be interesting and I am excited. 

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

I think it is ok to be critical. But there are a few who are nothing but critical and its the same song and dance for every thread. That gets old.

I don’t think anyone sings puppies and rainbows here. Even the more hardent ones here express some displeasure or concerns.

S.CarolinaUte
      Ute Fan
      @s-carolinaute

You are absolutely right, but it’s all about the perspective of who’s commenting. If there is a poster who sees all things Utah thru crimson glasses, then those who always looks critically at the coaches or team says noone listens to them, or sees their viewpoint. Its vice versa from the other perspective…I personally like reading from people who sees the good and the bad sides. It is really hard listening to anyone who only points out just the negatives or just the positives. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

I like to see all the views of others. My thing is to look at all the ways to make it work as a team. I helped coach some jr high and high school teams a little a long time ago and when I see the kids film I look to see if they show heart drive effort that is my view. imo Paul Maile – Jack Tuttle stand out in my eye.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fellas (and Ladies), it isn't against the rules…