few thoughts on the Jazz now that my Pacers lost to lebron and the zebras

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Mitchell is a very good player (I know I know… you never saw that one coming)

Exum is not a very good player. He has athletic ability, but isn’t very good at pretty much every basketball skill.

Burks is also not very good.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the way Harden plays “basketball.” He is constantly looking for ways to get the refs to blow the whistle. Not only that, but when he isn’t getting fouled, he’s dribbling around wasting everyone’s time. The Rockets are a really good team, but they, unlike Mitchell, are painful to watch.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Harden I think is the absolute pinnacle of what NBA basketball will eventually be. I personally respect his game. The euro step and step back threes are amazing. He also dribbled in and torched the Jazz for easy dishes to Capela. That being said I hate that you can’t put a body on him. Westbrook was allowed to play him pretty physical the last game they played. If you allow teams to body him up and play he isn’t that effective. Just like Curry body him and force him to drive. 

Burks is a good ISO player that really can’t see when three guys are guarding him. He is the opposite of Harden he forgets he has teammates when he drives unlike Harden.  

Exum could be great for the Jazz regular season not so much in the playoffs when players break you down. They let him overrun his teammates and go out of bounds. Neto is more valuable to the Jazz than Exum for this series. 

Mitchell is going to have to learn to add more Harden elements. He does them to and you can tell where his game is going. His teammates need to get better. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

If Exum can learn to make a layup, he still has a lot of potential. If he can’t make a layup, he’s useless. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

That’s a big if. Because first he needs to learn how to drive to the basket under some semblance of control. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He can make a layup. In the NBA shooters have MVP careers. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The thing I hate about Harden is the fouling. Other than that, he is a beautiful sight to behold.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA few thoughts on the Jazz now that my Pacers lost to lebron and the zebras