Fill in the blank …

Viewing 16 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I will be disappointed if the Utah football team …

For me it is “doesn’t win at least 10 regular season games.”  If we do that, things will take care of themselves.

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

… fails to win the south division, or fails to beat USC.

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Fail to win the PAC12 Championship. Everything is lined up for us this year. We need to cash in.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Is Not Playing in the Rose Bowl

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

fails to win the conference. There’s no reason not to unless injuries hit hard again. Fully healthy, we should probably run the table, honestly.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

..does not win conference championship.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

. . . loses to BYU and doesn’t at least win the South.

If we are going to be anywhere as good as most expect us to be, then losing to BYU is not an option and neither is losing the division. I can’t be disappointed if we lose the Pac-12 title game because I don’t know who we will be playing or how strong that team will be. If Oregon rolls out an undefeated season and looks like Chip Kelly’s Duck teams while doing it, well, how can you really be disappointed if you lose to a team like that?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

…..does not at least kick Larry Scott in the junk after hoisting the P12 Championship trophy. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Gotta go with the PAC 12 championship. I normally don’t put expectations that high but with the returning talent, that’s where I’m at this year. Hope I’m not disappointed.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Such big expectations!

Win numbers are a nice to have but would love to see more than nine. Would love to see us not get bit by the injury bug too but bad things do happen. I loved our 2014, 2015 and 2018 seasons, largely because studs stepped up.

I would say does not fix the goddam drops and quits in adversity. Both are mental things I think.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I agree with you. It is good to hope for all of the things you listed. I believe with this team if they stay healthy, fix the drops and Oline play comes together we have the trophy in the bag. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

1) has fewer than 15 sacks in a game.  😉

2) has any arrests this summer

3) doesn’t improve scoring by 5 points per game

4) doesn’t share or outright win the Pac-12 South title

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I like the way you think.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Just in regards to the BYU game, I will be disappointed if we don’t win by 10 or more. Enough close games with these zoobs. I would looooove another 54-10 in Rice-Eccles South again.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

…lose to Colorado.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ll be disappointed if I don’t have fun and make good memories with my kids at the games this year.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Well losing could produce traumatic memories like dad cursing and busting up stuff out of frustration.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Seems like I’m late to this particular post. But I agree with previous posters. PAC-12 Title or bust this season. I do not expect us to contend for a playoff spot, but I do think that we can hopefully win the conference. This is factoring in potential injuries.

If we were to stay completely healthy, then I think that a playoff spot would be something to hope for. But I feel like a playoff berth would demand a perfect season, and that is tough no matter who you are.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Wins the Pac-12 South, but gets hosed by the league’s bowl selection committees, and winds up back in the Las Vegas Bowl, ala 2015.

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

switches from football to figure skating

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fill in the blank …